The daily monitoring and security of relatives are ensured by mobile services equipped with a coordinate tracking system.
Parents often do not know how to protect their children from danger on social media.
By installing a cell phone tracker app, the user gets full access to the target account and the ability to have detailed information about the device.
Why use cell phone trackers?
Our phones store all the data, including conversations, texts, phone calls, social media activity.
There are two key situations in which surveillance of a telephone is necessary:
- Road to school – the application will make it possible to track the route to an educational institution and to receive warnings that the child has reached the final point and at what time he has left it;
- A journey– is a functional location tracking capability that will provide additional security on an independent journey.
When you are installing a cell phone tracker app on your phone, it is important to know:
- the age of the target person;
- understand what features are needed and how much control is needed;
- decide whether it will be a hidden control or if you will circulate information about this tracking.
Once all this is clarified, you, as a parent, will be able to figure out what you need the application for and what the most appropriate solution is.
Top best cell phone trackers
uMobix is a parental software that allows you to protect your children on social media. Sometimes a child’s behavior can change, it can become secretive, and he stops talking to you.
How do you know what’s going on in his life and whether he’s a victim of bullying, sexual harassment, or drug abuse? In this way, cell phone tracker uMobix can help you.
This cell phone tracker app allows you to use the free trial version to get acquainted with the application and its features.
It is available on any platform, supported by Android and IOS OS.
- you can track 30+ different applications and social networks including Instagram, Viber, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Skype, Twitter, Kik Messenger;
- full access to incoming and outgoing calls – you are given full caller info;
- you can see the photos and video files that your child exchanges;
- universal GPS location gives you accurate real-time location. Thanks to the extensive functionality, you will be able to learn in time what is going on in your child’s life and protect him from danger. You can also see the history of visited places.
- you will have access to all messages sent and received.
- you will be able to see all deleted info. Even if you have deleted messages, you will be able to see them. You will also be aware of deleted calls and contacts.
Due to the fact that uMobix tracker has a keylogger, you are given access to a record of all texts that have ever been entered on the target device. Such records provide a history of viewing the target device.
Keylogger remembers passwords and accounts, even if they are encrypted, so you have full access to all actions that a person does.
The application has different subscription plans.
- 1 month subscription – $49.99
- 3 months subscription – $83.99
- 12 months subscription- $134.99
This cell phone tracker app is available on any cell phone and any mobile network operator – it allows you to use it freely regardless of the device you use.
It is anonymous and allows it to remain hidden and unnoticed, nobody will identify you. To start using the application, you don’t need to download software, you can track the location just using the phone number.
GEOfinder can tell you the GPS location of any phone, even if you don’t know where it is.
The application gives full location information on the map and you have no limitations on geographic location queries.
The location of a person is provided on request and by sending personal coordinates in real-time. Shows the time on the way, and predicts the arrival.
In considering the application, attention should be paid to the most important and significant possibilities, such as obscurity, simplicity, comprehensibility, and usability.
Additionally, the application is not limited to positioning. It also works to protect children from the negative impact of inappropriate content and to limit access to certain resources.
GEOfinder has only one plan that applies to all operating systems. The subscription period is a month, and the price is $31.99.
The price is a bit high because you get only a location tracking feature.
Your children may sometimes not understand what’s good for them, so sometimes you need to protect them and keep an eye on them.
By using a cell phone tracker app you will not be noticed. The invisibility mode will help you learn about the life and changed behavior of your children and protect them in time.
– GPS location to track where your children are;
– you see all the calls and messages;
– Records call history and audio history;
– provides access to WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Skype, Telegram, Instagram;
– you can track all Internet activity as well as calendar and contacts;
– supported on Android, Windows, and Mac OS
– instantaneous warnings of a change of location;
– being able to hear/see what is happening in the vicinity of the child.
The cell phone tracker app is installed on an Android or iOS smartphone.
It allows you to determine the last location of the phone and turn on sound. The application shows the timestamp, the address of the device.
Check-in is easy and free. You must enter your e-mail and create a password, after which you will have your own account. It’s a pay-per-view app that provides access to tracking just one device.
- 1-month subscription – €24.95
- 3-months subscription – €59.95
- 12-months subscription- €99.95
Parents buy a child’s first smartphone for reasons of safety and communication, but social media can often be dangerous for the child.
Now you know the cell phone tracker apps that help protect children from the harmful effects of the Internet and virtual reality.