Best PDF Reader & Converter for iPhone
Use this one of the best PDF readers to edit, sign and convert PDF documents effortlessly. You can use this free PDF reader to view and annotate PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. It works on Connected, a leading-edge technology that ensures better security and collaboration while editing PDF files.
You can try its premium version to explore features including export PDF, protect PDF, edit PDF, and more.
This powerful PDF reader is 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Features of Foxit PDF Reader Mobile
- It works on fast engines where you can view, edit, read, and convert PDF easily.
- It offers a sync feature to help you work on PDF across devices and share them when needed.
- Additionally, it helps create & convert PDFs and allows you to share them across networks easily.
The next best PDF reader for the iPhone is PDFelement. This powerful tool helps you boost your productivity and offers everything you need to read, edit, convert, annotate, and sign PDF files on the go.
This smart tool is developed by Wondershare Software that comes loaded with numerous useful features to help you perform all important tasks seamlessly. This PDF reader online tool works well online and offline as well.
Features of PDFelement
- It allows you to merge, record, extract, rotate, and delete PDF pages for easy page management and gain better reading experience.
- You can use this best online PDF reader for iPhone to embed with social folders and manage PDF effortlessly.
- Additionally, it allows you to share files, sign PDFs, quickly snap a photo of anything, easy Wi-Fi transfer, and more.
Use Soda PDF Merge to merge any document into a PDF. Merging your files has never been easier. Use this powerful tool to combine multiple files into a single PDF doc right from your smartphone device. You can use this smart solution to merge, edit, and convert multiple file formats easily.
It allows you to upload the unlimited number of files and rearrange the order of files easily. You can use this advanced PDF reader to upload files directly from device local storage or photo library.
Additionally, you can upload files from cloud-based apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or One Drive.
Features of Soda PDF Merge
- It allows you to upload and merge files from multiple sources.
- You can sign in and share your PDF using various accounts.
- It supports all major file formats.
This powerful, fast and free PDF reader is optimized for all phones and tablets. Xodo’s mobile app makes it possible to work with even the most complex PDF documents.
You can use this tool to view, navigate, sign & fill forms, annotate & comment, open MS Office files, and more. It offers full access to all documents on your device storage and from cloud servers. It gives you the freedom to read whatever you want and whenever you want.
Features of PDF Reader & Annotator by Xodo
- It is optimized for all mobile devices to deliver the seamless user experience.
- You can use this smart tool to easily skip to the chapter or find specific sections from the document.
- Additionally, it offers features like a continuous scroll, double-page, single-page, text search, high levels of zoom, and more.
GoodReader is serving users for over a decade now. GoodReader works as a perfect document-reader and file-manager. It supports all major file formats to deliver the seamless user experience.
It is an all-in-one tool that helps you perform all tasks related to PDF easily. It offers a lot of amazing features to make your reading experience seamless.
Features of GoodReader PDF Editor & Viewer
- It offers AES-256 military-grade encryption to keep your data safe.
- It offers a split-screen feature to make reading easy for you.
- It offers multiple file management features to keep your data sorted.
So, this was an instant review of 5 best PDF readers for the iPhone. Do try them and share your experience in the comments below.
- How Can Technology Pave the Way for Eco-friendly Business?
- 6 Mistakes Amateur Bloggers Make Their Blogs
- How Technology Influenced the Gambling and Casino Industry
- How to Become a Online Bingo Blogger?
- Buying vs. Renting Internet Modem: What is Better and Why?