How To Add Facebook Page Plugin To A Blog Website
What is the Facebook Page Plugin?
The Facebook Page Plugin is an easy way for visitors to interact with your Facebook page from your website. The Facebook developers have created it to increase engagement for your Facebook page.
Adding your Facebook page plugin on your site is creates trust with your readers.
Your Facebook Page plugin has two main benefits for your website:
- It shows visitors that you have an active Facebook community.
- You’ll get more likes to your Facebook page from your website.
Steps to Add Facebook Page Plugin To A Blog Website:
- Just go to plugins in wp dashboard.
- Click on Add new
- Search for Simple Facebook Page Widget & Shortcode
- Download and activate.
- Enter your page information
- In the widgets section, add Simple Facebook Page Widget & Shortcode widget to your sidebar.
Once you have added your URL, the preview tab will automatically start showing widget for your blog. You can make changes from settings, like specify a custom size for Facebook fan page widget.
Do let us know if you have faced any problem while trying to add Facebook Fan page into your Website?
Do share your experience with Facebook fan page box and do you also feel this widget adds too much into loading time?