How to Perform a Technical SEO Site Audit in Just One Hour?
In this post, I will share the best SEO audit software tools I use the most when performing a typical audit and why I use them. There are a lot of tools out there and there are some SEOs prefer to use alternatives to the ones I’m going to list due to personal choice.
Sometimes using these tools you may find other, more hidden technical issues that can lead you down the technical SEO rabbit hole in which you may need a whole bunch of other tools to identify and fix them.
Browser Plug-ins for SEO Auditing:
- HTTPFox – FF
- Live HTTP Headers – FF / Ch
- Redirect Path – Ch
- Multi Links / Link Clump – FF / CH
- Seerobots – FF / Ch
- ShowIP / IPvFoo – FF / Ch
- Firebug – FF / Ch
- User Agent Switch – FF / Ch
- Mozbar – FF / Ch
- Wappalyzer – FF / Ch
- Builtwith – FF / Ch
- Web Developer – FF / Ch
- Web Developer Checklist – Ch
- YSlow / PageSpeed Insights – FF / Ch
- Ghostery – FF / CH
- Check My Links – Ch
- Page Insights – Ch
SEO Audit Desktop Software:
- Screaming Frog
- URL Profiler
- IIS Search Engine Optimisation Toolkit
- SEOGadget for Excel
- Niels Bosma’s SEO Tools
- Sublime Text
SEO Auditing Online Tools:
- Webmaster Tools (Google / Bing)
- Analytics (GA, Omniture, Coremetrics)
- Structured Data Testing Tool
- GT Metrix
- Search Metrics
- 6 Mistakes Amateur Bloggers Make Their Blogs
- How Technology Influenced the Gambling and Casino Industry
- How to Become a Online Bingo Blogger?
- Buying vs. Renting Internet Modem: What is Better and Why?
- 5 Dynamic Ways to Push Your Website to the Top of the Search Engines!