Thank you for considering to write for TechBlogCorner.
HOWEVER, I turn down 90% of guest post submissions because of poor quality of writing, regurgitated topics, and dull writing style.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be published at TBC, go ahead and let me know.
we’ll be happy to publish:
- in-depth tutorials,
- how-to guides,
- case studies,
- posts about innovative traffic generation strategies.
Author Bio Guidelines
- Guest posts author bio must not contain information about, and or anchor text links to unrelated sites (i.e. weight loss sites, legal or gambling sites, trade and construction related sites, education or distant learning sites, PPC/SEO company websites, sites that promote violence, hate, racism or pornography, or religious sites). Your author bio must be about you as an expert in your niche or one of the following categories outlined above.
- We no longer accept anchor text links in author bio of less than 3 keywords.
- Author bio must contain a link to at least one of your social network profiles, preferably Linkedin.
- Links in author bio are no-follow.
Content Writing Guidelines
- Guest posts must consist a minimum of 1200 words or more, shorter posts may be considered depending on the quality and resourcefulness (Not lower than 1000 words).
- Images will be added to your guest posts by our editorial team and it should be 3 images minimum.
- Guest posts must not be submitted in plain blocks of texts. It must be broken up in scannable paragraphs so that it is easy to read by everyone in our audience.
- Guest posts must be free of typos, grammatical and spelling errors. Guest content that does not meet this particular guideline may automatically be rejected or delayed in publishing.
- Self-promotional content will not be accepted.
- Guest posts with any type of anchor links contained in the content, including client links, third party links, affiliate links, links to irrelevant and none-related sites, commercial links, links to landing pages, links to sales pages will be stripped.
To submit a story, send an email to:
Note: this is free service, so if your article gets approved then you just need to place our website link on your website so that we can maintain good relationship in future.
- Original concepts, compelling and unbiased arguments, high-quality writing.
- Well-structured text with headings, numbered or marked lists, tables, etc.
- Links to credible sources that can substantiate your claims and ideas. Use descriptive link text, rather than “click here to find out more”. The link text should describe the target of the link.
- Submissions may include images that complement the content (where possible). If you provide images, please include a short statement about the related copyright and rights of use.
We don’t like:
- Topics that have been covered on our blog before. Please search our site before submitting your ideas.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme. We don’t participate in any kind of affiliate marketing or partner-linking system.
- Topics that are irrelevant to our site.
- Promotional articles that are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app. The principles of non-selectivity, objectivity and impartiality should be respected.
Guest Post Opportunities – Write for Us
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do research on our website and find out what kind of articles do we post:
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” related articles
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- World of Technology