What Is Illuvium and How to Buy Illuvium
Illuvium is an interactive fantasy fighting game created on the Ethereum blockchain, hailed as the first AAA game on the Ethereum blockchain.
Buying Illuvium appears to give a source of amusement for both gaming enthusiasts and die-hard Defi lovers with various collecting and trading options.
The realm of Illuvium is populated by creatures known as Illuvials, which can be taken as hostages and can be healed back to good form by players who defeat them in battle.
After that, they become a faithful part of the player’s collection and may be deployed while combating other adventures as part of Illuvium’s animated battler gameplay.
The combat game combines an open-world exploration game with a PVP warfare game. Players may spend their time exploring the game environment or assembling a team of formidable beasts.
How does Illuvium work?
Although Illuvium contains blockchain-based components, it can be compared to a complete video game.
It is accessed through a downloaded desktop application, but it is surrounded by various supporting Defi apps, including a yield farm and decentralized exchange.
Players explore the Illuvium world, fighting Illuvials and other gamers, completing missions and daily challenges, and engaging in the game’s collaborative plot.
Throughout their voyage, they acquire Illuvials, which have a range of characteristics that vary in their rarity, usage, and value.
The Empath, Fighter, Guardian, Rogue, and Psion are some of the classes available in the game, and Air, Earth, Fire, Nature, and Water are associated affinities.
Every Illuvial is characterized by a distinct non-fungible token (NFT) and can be exchanged openly on third-party exchange platforms and the gas-free IlluviDEX.
They may also be merged into more powerful forms and are available in standard holographic types and even more dark holographic variants, the latter of which is far more uncommon.
The video game has several revenue sources, the majority of which comes from in-game sales of products, manufacturing components, aesthetics, and sharing.
Through an ILV repurchase scheme, all this revenue is dispersed as incentives to users holding ILV tokens.
How to buy Illuvium?
To make buying Illuvium easier, look for an exchange that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.
1. Create an account on an ILV-supporting exchange; all you need is an email address, a phone number, and proof of identification to get started.
2. To buy Illuvium, fund your account using a bank transfer, credit or debit card, or cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet.
3. Finish your Illuvium purchase, and then look for the most refined wallet to keep your ILV securely.
What to Look for When Buying Illuvium?
Buying cryptocurrency like Illuvium is not as risky as it seems. But there are several safeguards you can take to decrease potential losses:
1. Research a coin before investing in it, significantly if its price is reportedly increasing for no apparent reason.
2. If you are not a skilled cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well-known cryptocurrency exchanges to prevent losing money in a scam. Keep your cryptocurrency in a hardware wallet rather than an exchange if possible.
3. Unknown teams are frequently a lousy indicator, so if you can’t locate information about the coin’s founder, you might want to invest in an alternative cryptocurrency.
When you plan to buy Illuvium or any cryptocurrency, it can be speculative, complicated, and hazardous, as they are highly volatile and vulnerable to secondary action.
ILV’s performance is unpredictable, and the previous version guarantees no future results. Before relying on any outside information, consider your circumstances and seek good guidance.