Driver Booster 7 PRO is a game changer when it comes to updating your drivers with accuracy with fast scanning speed.
The Driver Booster is software from IObit. It is a company well known for making PC optimization software. However, Their products are popular among the community.
Driver Booster PRO’s simple core functionality is made even more attractive thanks to the inclusion of multiple licenses at a very wallet-friendly price, as well as a customizable interface that does a good job of displaying specific hardware-related information.
It has a collection of 3.5 million drivers and game components. That means you don’t have to look on several websites for the driver.
It is a one-stop solution for all your driver needs.
So, I am going to test this software and then give you the honest Driver Booster 7 PRO review.
You will know about its features, positives, and negatives.
Driver Booster, the best free driver updater to make drivers up-to-update and fix device problems.
- Easy interface and options
- Automatic driver update and backups
- Free version available
- Pro features can be tested for free
- Support Response is bit slow
- IObit upsells within App
Driver Booster 7 System Requirements
Your system must qualify the minimum requirements as given below:
- Must have Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Your system must have 1 GB space on the hard drive.
- Screen resolution of at least 1024*768 and above.
Iobit Driver Booster 7 Cost and Compatibility
IObit offers two versions of Driver Booster: Free and PRO. Both let you download the newest drivers and offer one-click updates, but paying for the $22.95 PRO tier (reviewed here) gets you many other features.
Features and Technical Specifications:
Recently, IObit has released the newest version Driver Booster 7 of this driver updater. It has some improvements and extra features compared to driver booster 6.
Here is the technical Information:
|Latest Version||Driver Booster 7.5|
|Installer Size||24.6 MB|
Features of Driver Booster 7 Pro –
- This will be updating the driver database in Real-time (3,500,000+) which helps in providing precisely matched updates for all outdated drivers.
- Recently added support for updating game components Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 redistributable, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8, and Java Runtime Environment 10
- Now you use New scan engine and online database query structure accelerate the scanning by more than 100%
- New Auto Silent Mode automatically silences all notifications of Driver Booster when a full-screen task or specified program is running
- Newly upgraded tool “Fix No Sound” doubles its ability to fix sound problems
- It has now Greatly enhanced tool “Fix Network Failure” supports repairing much more network issues
- It has Optimized scan logic to adapt to new Windows 10 May 2019 Update (19H1) for more accurate driver matching
- Use Optimized tool “Clean Unplugged Device Data” for easier cleaning
- The use of Optimized Game Boost can increase the boost speed by 15%
- They have recently added desktop icon and right-click context menu for Game Boost for more convenient operation
- Improved the program’s self-inspection for better stability
- New UI and better interaction experience
- It supports more than 48 languages now.
How to Use Driver Booster 7
To use this driver updater software on Windows 10, you can follow these steps.
Firstly, You have to download the driver booster from the official source.
2. Install Driver Booster
The installation process is pretty straight forward. Just open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen installation.
However, It often gives you the option to install other third-party tools along with it.
Make sure, you are skipping them.
3. Activate the License If Pro Version
You can continue using this free driver updater. But, If you already have purchased a license, you can quickly activate it.
To do it, click on the Key icon at the bottom right corner and enter the license key.
4. Start Using Driver Booster
After opening this tool, it should start scanning your drivers immediately. You also can do it by clicking on the scan button.
After scanning, It will show which drivers are outdated.
You can simply click on the update now button to download and install the updates for all drivers.
FAQ’s about Driver Booster Pro 7 –
Driver Booster 7 has a driver database with over 3,500,000 drivers which all pass WHQL to guarantee an accurate and secure driver update.
Meanwhile, Driver Booster 7 optimized the scan engine to increase the scanning speed by 100% than the previous version.
Driver Booster 7 also enables intelligent auto driver update while the system is idle to save a lot of users’ valuable time.
Moreover, Driver Booster 7 offers useful tools to help users restore the system, view system information, and fix common problems such as no sound, network failure, bad resolution, and device error.
There is a free version for the public. If you prefer more advanced features, it is suggested that you activate its PRO version.
Driver Booster 6 will still work. However, we suggest users update to Driver Booster 7, for it has a larger database and better features.
Yes. It is always available during its subscription.
Yes, it is fully compatible with Windows 10. Driver Booster 7 also runs smoothly on Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista.
Driver Booster 7 takes up little computer resources at running. Even, you can use it on the computer with 512 MB of RAM, 1 GHz processor or faster processor and 100 MB of free hard disk space.
Open Driver Booster > Click menu icon on the top left > Click Check for Updates in the drop-down menu.
- Penji Review: Get Unlimited Graphic Design Services at Affordable Prices
- Content Fuel Review – Automate Your Content With Top SEO Writers
- BOXMODE Review – Is it the Best Free Website Builder?
- SurveySparrow Review – Is it the Best Survey Maker?
- Keap Review – Is it the Best CRM Software?