Today you’re going to learn how to build high quality back-links.
Specifically, I’m going to show you strategies that are working GREAT in 2019.
To learn how to get backlinks is one of the oldest and most effective SEO tactics. It’s also one of the most productive ways to grow organic search traffic.
But you have to be cautious with how to build quality backlinks.
Links have been a major part of how Google and other search engines determine how trustworthy a website is from the beginning.
They viewed each link as a sort of recommendation, so the more links a website had pointing to it, the more credibility it would hold, and
Follow these techniques to get quality backlinks:
- Forum Postings
- Social bookmarking
- Participating in question and answer websites
- Blog creation and blog commenting
- Guest posting
- Article/classified submissions
- Document/Video Submissions
- Image Sharing
- Infographic submissions
- web 2.0 submissions
- Infographic submissions… etc
And the relationship between linking domains and rankings tells a similarly discouraging story.
Advanced Link Building Strategies:
- 1. Publish “Skyscraper” Content
- 2. Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers (HARO)
- 3. Build Links From Outdated Resources
- 4. Stop Guessing. Use Content Formats PROVEN To Generate Links and Social Shares
- 5. Want High Quality Backlinks? Publish Ultimate Guides
- 6. Use Branded Strategies and Techniques
- 7. Authority Resource Pages
- Bonus Strategy #1: Turn Brand Mentions Into Quality Backlinks
- Bonus Strategy #2: Send “Feeler” Emails