I’m sure you’ve heard of YouTube Playlists but do you know just how powerful there are?
Here’s Six Ways You Can Take Advantage of YouTube Playlists
1. Creating a new playlist is like uploading a new video – it’s all treated like new content. Create them frequently and consistently to earn credit from the YouTube algorithm.
2. Be as thorough with the playlist title and description as you are with videos. They are indexed and appear in YouTube searches. Better metadata increases discoverability.
3. Don’t forget to check out the playlist settings that allow you to reorder videos, put videos into an official series playlist and give permission to video collaborators to modify playlist content.
4. When you share video links always share the playlist link. The link will launch the video within the playlist so the viewer will see a lot more of your content which will increase both watch time on your videos and session watch time.
5. Create playlists that include content from other video creators if they are covering a similar topic and place your videos at the top of the playlist. You may benefit from suggested video traffic.
6. Use playlists to build a welcoming channel page packed full of your best content. Include a