60+ Top Blogging Tools for 2021 Every Blogger Should Use
Are you curious to find out the ultimate blogging tools?
Below is NOT a huge list filled with every blogging tool under the sun…
Even though I HAVE tried virtually every product out there?
These are the battle-tested solutions I use daily for my blog & business.
Some of them are incredibly powerful and most of them are not worth giving a try. Seriously, getting access to the right tools is the fastest way to create great content, drive more traffic and boost your website sales.
- Hemingway Editor: A great desktop writing tool which will enhance your writing. Get an instant reading level grade and word count. Available for Windows and Mac.
- Desk: This will pull you away from all the distractions and help you focus on writing. Available for Mac OS, and the cost is affordable.
- Open Live Writer: Best desktop editor for Windows OS, and you can publish directly from your desktop.
- Blogo: Desktop publishing tool for Mac that supports WordPress.
- Evernote: I use this to take quick notes on my iPhone, and it’s available via cloud syncing.
- BuzzSumo : Enter a website or a topic to find the most shared and engaging content.
- Ahrefs Content explorer: Similar to Buzzsumo but with more data.
- Quora: Search for your keywords in a search box of Quora, and you will get unlimited ideas for your blog content.
- Blog topic generator: Enter your keyword and it will give you post ideas.
- Google Trends: Check the currently trending topics or find the search trend for any keyword of your choice.
- Flickr Advanced search: Use Flickr Advance search to find images with a creative common license.
- Google image search: Use images with an appropriate license which you can use on your blog.
- Pixabay: Another great site where you can download high-quality images. You don’t have to give credit links.
- Camtasia: Available for both Windows and Mac OS, and let you record screencasts. Offers a one-month free trial.
- Loom: A brand new tool which also offers desktop recording. You can use it to record screencast with your face in a bubble.
- Snag it: Image capturing and editing tool for Mac and Windows OS. One of the best, and highly recommended for bloggers.
- Image Optim: Mac Image compressor tool which optimizes your images for the web.
- MPEG Streamclip: A powerful desktop video converter software for Windows and Mac. You can use it to convert, cut, trim and join videos. I usually use it to convert my video format to reduce the size of the video.
- Audacity: A sound recorder tool for every major desktop OS. Useful for podcasters, as you can record and then edit your recordings.
- TubeBuddy: If you are a Youtube publisher or video blogger, you should get Tubebuddy. This one tool can double your Youtube channel traffic & make it easier to manage your Youtube channel. Highly recommended for YouTube publishers.
Quick read – 15 Sites Like Quora for QnA
- Google Analytics: The best solution for viewing advanced details about your blog traffic. Also shows live traffic status of your blog.
- Jetpack plugin: Offers a module called “WordPress.com stats”, which allows you to see traffic details from your WordPress dashboard.
- Google Keyword Planner: A Free and easy-to-use keyword research tool.
- SEMRUSH: Atypical keyword tool that allows you to find keywords that a given website is ranking for. Use it to find long-tail keywords which are easy to rank for.
- LongTailPro: Desktop-based (Windows & Mac) keyword research tool. Perfect for those who have little experience with keyword research.
- BufferApp: This will never let your social media profile run out of content. Also offers a mobile app called “Daily”, which lets you add high-quality content to your social media profiles.
- Hootsuite: Best social media dashboard tool for managing all social media channels from a single dashboard. Supports Google Plus, and you can auto-post content from your blog’s RSS feed. (Free 30-day trial)
- AgoraPulse: One of the best social media management tool of 2019. Do try their mobile app and you will thank me later.
- Postplanner: Post scheduling tool for Facebook which is constantly updated with new features, and helps you to take care of Facebook’s edge rank algorithm. (Free trial.)
- Tailwind: Perfect for Instagram and Pinterest scheduling.
- ClickToTweet: Create a single link to tweet. You can use it within your blog post to increase your number of tweets.
- SocialPilot: New kid on the block of social media tools, but I love it as they offer an iOS app (and an Android app too). Doesn’t support Google Plus, but offers support for Facebook groups.
- Google AdSense: The best contextual advertising network. It’s easy to manage and pays on time.
- Media.net: An ad network by Yahoo and Bing. High quality ads just like AdSense.
- Properllerads: A good alternative to Google AdSense with a lower minimum payout.
- VigLink: Perfect for bloggers who use commerce-related words in their articles. Search engine friendly, and lets you earn money from an outbound link.
- Flipboard: Create your own magazines, and curate articles from the web or from your own site. Your creation combined with Flipboard can drive targeted traffic. You can use their bookmarklet to add content to your magazine, or use their mobile app.
- MakeWebvideo: Use whiteboard style videos for your blog intro or for any topic. See an example here.
- Whats new: Show your blog’s new updates since the reader’s last visit. Great idea for a blog and gets tons of return visits.
- Wisestamp: Add visually appealing signatures after your email. Use Wisestamp RSS addon and show your latest blog post in every email. A clever technique to market your latest post. I use it to gain subscribers to my social-channels. This is an addon for browsers.