Almost every online business worth mentioning has its own affiliate program, letting marketers earn a commission or revenue share whenever they bring in a new lead or make a sale.
Affiliate marketing for beginners doesn’t need to be hard.
Different programs meet different needs, and you may not be able to accurately identify your needs without first trying a variety of things and giving yourself time to learn and grow.
The idea here is to help you understand how to monetize and today I’ve compiled a list for you that according to me, through personal experiences, I think are the best 6 affiliate programs for beginners to make money –
3dcart Affiliate Program –
3dcart is a powerful eCommerce software, which is the solution people use to build an online store and sell products online. But with 3dcart, businesses also get a domain, hosting, and web security (SSL and PCI compliance).
As a 3dcart affiliate you’ll get…
- An easy to sell the product starting at just $29/mo with many features
- 300% in commissions and 120-day cookie duration
- high conversions thanks to a free 15-day trial to test the solution before buying it
- the growing market as more people starts an e-commerce business.
It’s so easy!
KnownHost.com Affiliate Program –
KnownHost is a privately held web hosting company based in the United States. With customers from over 150 countries we continue to be one of the most recognized hosts in the world with datacenters on the East Coast, West Coast, Central (Texas), and in Amsterdam, NL. By using state of the art technology and networks we’re able to provide a premium hosting service at an affordable price. With unparalleled uptime, fast professional support, and high performance hosting as our core focus we’re confident you’ll feel at home when hosting with us.
- Tiered performance incentives
- Tier 1: 1-7 sales $45
- Tier 2: 8-13 sales $65
- Tier 3: 14-20 sales $95
- Tier 4: 21+ sales $125
- 45 day referral period
- Unlimited referrals
- We offer 15% off life time discounts
1and1.com Affiliate Program –
1&1 Internet, founded in 1988, is a web hosting company owned by United Internet, a German Internet company. Its CEO is Robert Hoffmann. They offer services such as: Hosting Solutions, Domains, Websites.
As a 1&1 partner you’ll benefit from…
· high sales thanks to innovative products
· great commissions and attractive offers for your customers
· a high level of product awareness as a result of 1&1 advertising
· the wide pool of advertising media: everything from text-links and standard banners to interactive advertising media.
Acronis.com Affiliate Program –
Acronis provides easy-to-use disaster recovery, backup and restore, partitioning, boot management, privacy, data migration and other storage management products for enterprises, corporations and individual consumers.
Benefits you will get:
· 25% commission on all products;
· 90-day cookie for repeat purchases;
· Products range in price from $29.99 – $1219.00;
· Promotions offered!
Como.com Affiliate Program –
Como is the world’s leading do-it-yourself mobile app-creation platform, powering over one million small business apps around the world. Como’s unique platform enables anyone to quickly and easily create custom mobile apps, with minimal cost and no coding necessary.
Earn Flat $50 for Every New Como Paid Subscriber!
Way.com Affiliate Program –
Way.com is an online service marketplace of What’s Around You. They partnered with multiple vendors across different services to provide the most competitive pricing options for our customers. Way allows customers the convenience to purchase multiple services all in one transaction.
- Targeted audience: All world-wide-web users
- Commission rate: $7 per conversion
- Transactions range from $70 to $300
- average transaction size is $100
Please share in comments, which affiliate program you find the best, to make money online from affiliate marketing.