These days a revolutionary service is introduced for marketers that lets you build the landing pages for your website with ease.
Landing pages are helpful to promote both startups and ideas for online marketing.
Before proceeding to the steps to create landing pages, first of all, I am going to explain what is landing page and how it differs from other pages of the website.
What is Instapage?
Instapage is a revolutionary service that helps untrained marketers to build landing pages for online marketing and campaign promotion without hiring an outside designer or another marketing team.
By using this, you can easily design the pages online inside the builder without sacrificing the design capability and quality.
Also, check the complete & honest Instapage Review
What is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a page of a website that helps to convert the visitors of the website into customers or leads.
A visitor “lands” on the landing page after clicking on any advertisement such as capturing information by filling out the contact form or click on any call to action button.
Landing page can be of two types:
- First, is a click-through landing page that quickly informs visitors about the offer and get them to click through CTA or Call to Action button.
- Second, is the Lead capture landing page which captures personal information from page visitors.
What is the Homepage?
A homepage is like a page that describes the detailed information about the company, product, or service where users can find all the information about its search.
- WYSIWYG Editor- It offers WYSIWYG editor that helps you to easily create landing pages by simple selecting the template and then customize it according to your needs. All the elements are easily dragged and aligned as well as it also offers social sharing buttons and SEO plugins too to campaign promotions.
- Integrations- It makes it easy to integrate your page with third-party applications such as Facebook, salesForce, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and many more.
- A/B Testing- It offers an inbuilt A/B Testing tool to check the performance of the landing page and select the one that works best for an online marketing campaign. It also offers to track visitor behavior information, increase conversion rates, and enhance the performance of the campaign.
- Easy Campaign Management- It provides easy campaign management through which you can organize your landing pages into grouped campaigns, analyze your leads in real-time, all under the Instapage dashboard.
Step by Step Process to create Landing Page through Instapage
Step 1- To get started Sign up for free trial. After creating the account click on the “ Create New Page” button on the dashboard.
Step 2: After click on this you will notice three options such as; pick a template, upload a Instapage file, scan an existing page.
Step 3: If the user selects the template option than the appropriate template gallery opens and user can browse following options.
Step 4: After choosing the template the user can edit the individual landing page elements and then click on the “Edit” button.
Step 5: once the customization of the page is done. The user can “Preview” the landing page. Click on the “Preview” button.
Step 6: once the user is satisfied with the results of Page. Click on the “Publish” button in the top right corner.