Today, I am going to guide you on – “How to take screenshots and screen captures on Android phones and tablets.” Taking a screenshot on an Android smartphone or tablet is one of the simplest things you can do, but that’s not to say it’s the most consistent.
On most Android phones, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Sleep/wake button and the volume-down button simultaneously. Hold these buttons down until your screen flashes.
- Navigate to the screen or image you want to capture.
- There are various ways to do this, depending upon the particular device and Android version.Press two physical buttons at the same time for 1-2 seconds.
- Hold down the power button and the home button until the screen flashes, as pictured below.
If your Android phone has a home button, and if the standard Android method doesn’t work, then try this power-home button combination.
- Open the Gallery app, then open the Screenshots album.
- Tap on each screenshot to view it full screen.
- From there you can share it, remove it, or perform other actions available on your device.
- Look in your Notifications screen (Android 4.2 and later):
- For each screenshot taken, there will be one notification entry (a bar or line).
- Tap each screenshot’s notification entry to view it and take further action(s).