Thank you for considering to write for Tech Blog Corner.
HOWEVER, I turn down 90% of guest post submissions because of poor quality of writing, regurgitated topics, and dull writing style.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be published at TBC, go ahead and let me know.
we’ll be happy to publish:
- in-depth tutorials,
- how-to guides,
- case studies,
- posts about innovative traffic generation strategies.
Author Bio Guidelines
- Guest posts author bio must not contain information about, and or anchor text links to unrelated sites (i.e. weight loss sites, legal or gambling sites, trade and construction related sites, education or distant learning sites, PPC/SEO company websites, sites that promote violence, hate, racism or pornography, or religious sites). Your author bio must be about you as an expert in your niche or one of the following categories outlined above.
- We no longer accept anchor text links in author bio of less than 3 keywords.
- Author bio must contain a link to at least one of your social network profiles, preferably Google+.
- Links in author bio are no-follow.
Content Writing Guidelines
- Guest posts must consist a minimum of 800 words or more, shorter posts may be considered depending on the quality and resourcefulness (Not lower than 600 words).
- Images will be added to your guest posts by our editorial team and it should be 3 images minimum.
- Guest posts must not be submitted in plain blocks of texts. It must be broken up in scannable paragraphs so that it is easy to read by everyone in our audience.
- Guest posts must be free of typos, grammatical and spelling errors. Guest content that does not meet this particular guideline may automatically be rejected or delayed in publishing.
- Self-promotional content will not be accepted.
- Guest posts with any type of anchor links contained in the content, including client links, third party links, affiliate links, links to irrelevant and none-related sites, commercial links, links to landing pages, links to sales pages will be stripped.
To submit a story, send an email to:
Note: this is free service, so if your article gets approved then you just need to place our website link on your website so that we can maintain good relationship in future.
or fill the form below