Tech giant Google is renowned for asking difficult brain puzzling questions to test your knowledge might under pressure. See these amazing list of top brain teasing questions (by Glassdoor) which Google has asked from its job interviewees in the past-:
1. If ads were removed from YouTube, how would you monetize it?
2. Design an evacuation plan for the building.
3. A coin was flipped 1000 times and there were 560 heads. Do you think the coin is biased?
4. Tell me a joke.
5. What is your favorite Google product, and how would you improve it?
6. If you wanted to bring your dog to work but one of your team members was allergic to dogs what would you do?
7. Which do you think has more advertising potential in Boston, a flower shop or funeral home?
8. What do you know about Google?
9. Name a prank you would pull on x manager if you were hired.
10. What scares you?
11. How many ways can you think of to find a needle in a haystack?
12. If you could only choose one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. Estimate the number of tennis balls that can fit into a plane.
14. What would you want to do if you didn’t have to work?
15. What is your opinion on whether or not individuals should be required to use their official name when opening a gmail or Google + account?
16. Tell me what you think about Google charging users $1/month to use GMail.
17. If I gave you 10 million dollars right now, what would you do?
18. You have a colony on Mars that you want to communicate with. How do you build a system to communicate with them?
19. If you had access to a bank’s database, how would you use that information to design an ATM for elderly people?
20. Tell me something about you that isn’t on your resume.
Which one is difficult for you to answer? Share your experience in comments.