Humans have long dreamed about intelligent machines and programs which could help us achieve our goals. Today intelligent AI apps have become a reality and some of the largest tech companies in the world including the likes of Apple and Microsoft are investing a lot of effort in developing apps which specialize in machine learning.
What is Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence or AI is an intelligence, which is exhibited by our interactive machines. AI can also be defined as ‘intelligent agents’ that can be explained as any device that can perceive its environment and is able to take actions automatically that can work with higher efficiency towards achieving the same goal. So, we have listed a few app that can help you stay organized on a daily basis.
6 Best Artificial Intelligence Apps
MyKai is a free AI app, which also comes with a Kai chatbot that allows you to use Facebook Messenger, SMS application and slack. The more you chat with Kai, the more it learns about you and your financial goals.
• Its bot supports over 20,000 US banks and credit & debit card companies.
• MyKai was developed by Kasisto, who also created Apple’s, Siri.
• It has a secure user interface which makes it appropriate for storing financial data.
• It’s compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
This app will help you steer clear of procrastination and push you to finish tasks before deadlines. This app is only compatible with iOS and is worth $0.99.
• Time comes with a to-do list that allows you to add and remove new assignments.
• Its AI come in handy which allows, you to personalize and also provides suggestions to help in increasing your productivity.
• This app comes with times that give you a better idea, of how much time you are taking in each task.
Just like many AI apps in the market, this free app also has a humanized name. It works as your personal assistant that uses your phone’s lists and calendar, which allows you to work at a greater efficiency.
• This app automatically pulls reminders and suggestion based on your routines, to help you fulfill all your tasks and commitments.
• You can also fix new plans into your calendar, as the app will suggest or schedule the task on your calendar according to your desired preference.
• Trevor integrates with iOS To-do list and Reminders only currently.
LifeTracker is a free AI app that is compatible with both Android and iOS. This app leaves reminders which automatically schedule your tasks and appointments based on your consisting schedules.
• It automatically schedules new appointments in the vacant space based on your daily routine.
• This app sync with the users, giving him relevant reminders to work more efficiently.
• You can only use LifeTracker’s Android version if you are living in UK. Its iOS version is also launched in beta only.
This App came with a free starter pack so I used just around that period, after which it offered three different price variants, Team version $59 for per month, Growth version $499 per month and Enterprise version $5 per month.
• It is currently compatible with Microsoft Teams and Slack only.
• This is a highly professional app, which can be used as a personal assistant that automates internal answers to your staff, helping you manage and work based on your priorities.
• Talla helps to save your time, as it understands your organizational functions.
• You can use it to manage repeated tasks, or questions while focusing on important tasks.
Focuster is a paid web-based AI service that integrates and uses your phone data and Google calendar to optimize your schedule. It primarily works through Google Calendar integration.
• It helps you to prioritize your dates or appointment based on your schedule.
• It adapts and helps to transform your Calendar into a productivity tool from just being a planning tool.
AI apps are today increasingly finding acceptance and popular AI applications like chatbots and schedulers are rapidly becoming part of our lives. As AI technology becomes mainstream, we are likely to find more innovative AI apps making their way into the business landscape.