Email marketing software industry is a highly competitive one. With dominant players such as MailChimp, AWeber, and the newfound popularity of ConvertKit among bloggers, the new entrants in the market need to reinvent the wheel to capture the attention of their target audience.
SendPulse is one of the latest ESP players in the market that seems to be hitting all the right notes when it comes to differentiating their services from what’s offered by a regular, run-of-the-mill email marketing software.
With paid plans starting from $9.85/month, it’s also one of the cheapest email marketing software in the market. But price is not the only way this service tries to differentiate itself from its competitors. It does this by offering features and functionalities that are not yet offered by other email marketing services in the market, even the premium ones.
Take SendPulse’s forever free plan for instance.
Here’s a summary of what you get when you sign up for SendPulse’s free plan:
- Send up to 15,000 emails per month to up to 2500 subscribers.
- Pre-designed email templates
- Free autoresponders
- Well-designed sign up forms
- A/B or split testing
- Advanced features such as resend to unopened to increase your email’s open rate and CTR
What Sets SendPulse Apart
All these features are great, but it’s really not much different from what other services provide. So what really sets SendPulse apart?
The answer to this is the capability to send free web push notifications to your visitors. These are messages that pop up on desktop and mobile devices when someone visits your site, prompting the user to get notifications when you publish new content or provide key information like order status, event details, etc.
That’s right. In addition to the features listed above, you also get to send push notifications to your visitors for free.
These push notifications work on all devices – desktop, mobile, and tablet, and on all modern web browsers.
Check out a sample of web push notifications to see how it works.
By enabling web push notifications on SendPulse, you get to:
- Grow your list of subscribers – visitors get to subscribe to your site through a web push request. The visibility of these web push notifications is almost 90%
- Alert subscribers through offline notifications – Users will see your notification as soon as they get online
- Send personalized web push messages – notifications with personal information, like customer’s name, the name of a product, the date of purchase, the tracking number for the ordered product, etc.
With Google penalizing mobile pop-ups, using web push notification is an effective way to grow your subscribers’ list and stay in Google’s good books at the same time.
SendPulse is an ESP that is trying to do things differently in a segment that is currently anaemic to new innovations. Aside from all the essentials that are needed to run an effective email campaign, you also get to capture and engage your audience in a new way by making use of web push notifications.