A website without SEO is like having bread without butter, meaning it’s of no use and you don’t enjoy any benefit. So, to make the most of your online presence, consider using Free SEO tools and bring more customers into your business domain. With these tools, you shall improve your SEO performance and optimize ROI in a short while.
And to help you in making a wise decision, here are the best 10 free and useful SEO tools:
1. Google Keyword Planner
• The tool is best for developing a reliable and efficient SEO strategy and presents all the useful statistics on entering a single or a group of keywords.
• It also displays the monthly search volume of your entered keywords along with current competition.
• Above all, the free SEO tool provides useful suggestions and takes you to important things you might have never considered.
2. Google Analytics
• Most valuable and credible SEO optimization tool, Google Analytics tracks all your website traffic and presents the source of web traffics as well.
• It further helps you to understand your site visitors and see how they use and interact with your digital asset.
• GA also provides useful keyword insights. Using the free SEO tool, you can learn about the most suitable SEO keywords that are more likely to be used by your audience to visit your landing pages.
• A user-friendly SEO tool, Moz is ideal for both beginners and experts.
• Moz offers diverse range of products- Moz Pro, Moz Local and Moz Content
• Moz Pro is best for improving the online visibility of your site.
• Moz Local is more useful for boosting local searches
• Moz Content helps you to increase your content strategy and make content more SEO-optimised.
• Best for generating new keyword ideas, the search engine optimization tool gives quick and instant solutions.
• The tool offers a large number of alphabetically organized long tail keyword opportunities and also displays the search volume of each keyword tail.
5. Google and Bing Webmaster Tool
• When it comes to free SEO, the webmaster tools give a complete picture about Google’s and Bing’s perception of your website.
• It keeps you on the toes about bugs and indexing issues.
• The SEO tool also provides favorable insights into crawling, on-page optimization and other parameters which determine your overall site performance in these search engines.
6. Screaming Frog’s Spider SEO Tool
• A fantastic website crawler that it is, Spider SEO tool fetches vital information on each of your URLs.
• It crawls your site and presents a crawl path report.
• It also helps you in developing relevant page titles and Meta descriptions for all site pages.
7. SEO Workers Analysis Tools
• Using this Google SEO tool, you can post a URL or plug-in a page and see if it belongs to you or someone else.
• The tool also displays comprehensive website reports that talks about site performance and also points out areas that need your attention.
• It is also an effective tool for analyzing your competitors and weighs your SEO efforts against theirs.
8. XML Sitemaps
• Sitemaps are another purposeful Google SEO tool. Presenting sitemaps on the footer section of your home pages is a smart way to increase search engine ranks.
• The Google bots crawl your sitemap and if content is relevant to your business; you immediately secure a higher position in the SERPs.
9. Schema Creator
• The SEO optimization tool allows you to customize the appearance of your search results through custom codes.
• After creating your schema code, you can copy or paste it to your website and quickly implement it and derive need-specific results.
10. SERPs Rank Checker
• It is the best for all for checking your website ranking against each keyword term.
• On entering your keyword or website URL or both, the free SEO tool provides a top-to-bottom list of keyword-specific results.