Developing relationships with leads at every stage of the marketing funnel, and through every step of the buyer’s journey is what lead nurturing is all about and to aid and automate this process there are various lead nurturing tools which come to rescue. In today’s buyer-driven marketplace a strategic plan is necessary to nurture the leads and build the relationship. B2B marketers have to be extra careful with the leads since each lead is highly valuable for them. This list comprises of 7 best lead nurturing tools which can be of great help to the B2B marketers.
- Pardot: Well known for its customized engagement campaigns, Pardot is a marketing automation tool developed by SalesForce which automates the lead nurturing process. Its visual representation of data helps in understanding the customer experience and allows the changes to be made easily. It has sales alerts and assignment triggers which help to reach the lead at the right time.
- Callbox: It is a marketing automation tool which offers cheaper alternative and yet offers a well-executed marketing automation system. Its power lies in customization which can be set up with less effort. It also provides various templates to choose from. Callbox pipeline integration makes all the touch points visible and provides complete information about the lead.
- BatchBook: Though BatchBook is a marketing automation tool designed for small businesses, it is well equipped to provide lead nurturing services in B2B sector. Its specialty is in social media profile management which it does efficiently. It is popular among the businesses which use social media for their marketing activities.
- ACT!: It is a contact management and sales automation tool which provides services of organizing prospects and customer details. It is mainly used to send mails and market products and it is a result driven tool. The services are divided into Act! Pro, Act! Premium and Act! Essentials based on the business needs. Act! also works with apps such as Google Contacts, SurveyMonkey and PayPal which makes it a more preferable choice among the marketers.
- AWeber: Email Marketing is the main focus of AWeber and it is popular among the businesses which mainly use email marketing in the process of lead nurturing. AWeber provides Email automation along with the templates. It also provides a free 30 day trail which offers good hands on experience to the marketer before deciding to put money on this tool.
- InfusionSoft: It is designed keeping small businesses in mind and it mainly provides the email marketing service. It customizes the Emails based on the actions and sends them to the users who actually need only that specific sort of information. All these emails will be divided based on the user behaviour and helps the leads to make an informed decision.
- Enthusem: What makes Enthusem special is its integration with SugarCRM, SharpSpring, SalesForce and HubSpot. Enthusem says they make even the direct mailing a part of inbound strategy by the integration it has with HubSpot. It uses the term personalized mail rather than customized mail. With such valuable integration’s, it is popular among the businesses which want to unleash the power of direct mail.