Dreamstime’s headquarters is located in Nashville, in TN and Bucharest, in Romania. The areas served are worldwide for its esteemed new and old customers in the open market. The key people associated with Dreamstime are Serban Enache (CEO), Jeff Prescott (COO) and Dragos Jianu (CTO), the products dealt by them are stock photography, stock footage, illustration, clip art and vector graphics.
On the other hand, Fotolia by Adobe is reputed and popular Europe’s leading micro stock agency.At present, it offers more than 57 million high-res, videos available to license and royalty-free images to its long list of esteemed existing and potential customers in the open market. It was founded in the year 2005. It’s headquarter is based in New York City, in New York, in the United States. The key persons linked with the agency are Oleg Tscheltzoff, CEO) and its founders are Oleg Tscheltzoff, Thibaud Elziere and Patrick Chassany. Its parent organization is Adobe Systems. This agency belongs to the industry related to stock photography plus stock footage. It deals with the genre such as stock footage and micro stock photography.
It is to be noted that buyers of the stock photo actually focus on the aspects of pricing when successfully trying in order to determine the quality stock photo agency in the open market. On the other hand, each and every stock photo agency provides several options which are similar to other agencies. It is to be remembered that it also provides certain extraordinary differences which can largely enhance the aspects of the price of an image in a successful manner. It is in the hand of the buyer to rightly determine if the actual differences are worth more than a price difference and advantageous in many aspects.
Resemblances between Dreamstime and Fotolia
• Both the agencies have extensive currency and language options
• They are very comparative in their pricing aspects
• Both the agencies provide credit plus subscription buying options.
• Both the agencies have extensive free photo galleries that provide its members direct access to this large bank of free photos under the free stock photo galleries.
• Both provide stock photos, vectors and images.
• Both the agencies aim at the community with Dreamstime standing out on their website and Fotolia standing out in social network active participation.
• Both the stock photo agencies have in a successful manner divided their files and images into certain levels. Fotolia perfectly divides their files by vectors, photos and collections. On the other hand, Dreamstime rightly divides their images into levels 1 to 5 which are perfect quality levels. This is actually reflective in their active subscription options plus largely determines their affordable and reasonable price per image in their offer subscription prices.
• With just approximately 10 million images, both agencies have similar image library sizes.
Dreamstime Differences –
• Dreamstime is an older concern than Fotolia by five years in the open market with good numbers of members who are active subscribers and esteemed customers.
• The company uses their active and enthusiastic community of photographers and buyers as website contributors in order to perfectly enhance the agencies model plus successfully build useful and relevant content
• RAW image files are readily available for purchase for the esteemed new and old customers.
Fotolia Differences –
• Fotolia is technically advanced to a great extent with additional user features and benefits that really make their esteemed buying plus searching experience much easier; Flixtime, Microsoft add-n and Fotolia Desktop.
• Fotolia comes with audio and video files in their esteemed database.
Actually which one to pick –
In the open market, Dreamstime and Fotolia are leading and reputed stock photo agencies have low priced starting subscriptions, comparable prices, large image libraries, free photo serve international markets and galleries. It is highly recommended to successfully sign up both for free and active memberships in order to take the best advantage of the differences in the open market that each and every agency has in general plus not the actual similarities that can be keenly observed by the esteemed customers.
In the open market, Fotolia has certain good technical advantages in many aspects. On the other hand, Dreamstime has certain decent community plus effective and efficient tutorial related advantages that Fotolia doesn’t provide to its esteemed customers in the open market. Therefore, in order to largely take advantage related to Fotolia’s differences just successfully sign up for a free Fotolia active membership immediately. On the other hand, in order to take advantage related to Dreamstime community plus keenly learn more interesting aspects of design and photos, successfully sign up for the free Dreamstime membership immediately.