It has been reported that it will manufacture more units of the iPhone 7 in 2015 that even the vastly successful iPhone 6.
Iphone 7 specifications and features :
1) 0.2mm thicker than the iPhone 6
2) new iPhone 7 will be made with a stronger aluminium 7000 and will be 0.15mm longer.
3) introduction of a simpler option; the e-SIM.
What is E-Sim ?
An e-SIM is an electronic SIM card which would replace the physical SIMs used today and instead will opt for a virtual embedded equivalent. Rumours suggest that both Apple and Samsung are in talk with the GSMA (organisation that represents the interest of mobile operators) to use a standardised e-SIM in future handsets.
4) 4.7in screen
5) OLED display with a 400ppi resolution.
6) RAM : 2GB LPDDR4 memory
7) A9 processor
8) 12Mp Camera
9) front-facing camera with 1080p resolution
It is likely to be less than two months until we find out how accurate speculation about the device is, as a September 25 release date is looking likely based on leaks. In the meantime, Apple will be working on finalizing every aspect of its new iPhone 7 release, and the Croatian designers at least believe that the smartphone could have a retro feel when it is finally unveiled.