Image Credit : Digit.in
Last week Xiaomi announced the much awaited Mi Band in India along with the global launch of Xiaomi Mi 4i. The Mi Band will be the most affordable activity tracker costing Rs 999 in India. Xiaomi will give away 1,000 Mi Bands at a symbolic Re 1.Registrations for the Mi Band will start today at 2 PM and will be open till May 4.
Buyers can head over to Mi.com/in and register themselves. The Mi Band is a full fledged activity tracker that comes with a battery life of 30 days and is IP-67 certified which makes it water proof – you can even take a shower with it or go swimming. The band works with both iPhone and Android smartphones over Bluetooth 4.0 and a companion app.
Here are the steps you need to follow :
- Registration period on mi.com/in from 28/4 2PM to 4/5 2PM.
- Re. 1 Mi Band Special Sale will be on 5/5 2PM. Registering gives you a chance to purchase (while stocks last) during this sale.
- Each registered Mi Account is only entitled to purchase of one Mi Band (black strap).
- Mi Band purchased at Re. 1 will be entitled to free delivery.
- Limited stocks available, and adding to cart does not guarantee purchase. Please proceed to checkout to place your order for early confirmation.
- Items in shopping cart will be cleared after 2 hours. Checking out and placing orders promptly within this time period is highly recommended.
- Do share or tweet your purchase on the Mi India Facebook page (www.fb.com/MiIndiaOfficial) or Mi India Twitter account (@MiIndiaOfficial) for a chance to earn additional surprise gifts.
- This Mi Band Preview sale is deemed a special sale. No refunds will be allowed.
- All queries on this preview should be directed onto the main Timeline on the Mi India Facebook page (www.fb.com/MiIndiaOfficial) or Mi India Twitter account (@MiIndiaOfficial).
Source : Bgr.in